attempt2

Monday, March 23, 2009


It's official my friends. According to AnimeNewsNetwork there will be a new upcoming yuri series this year and maybe summer. And what series are this?

One of my current favorite manga which is "Sasameki Koto" which is the tale of
Murasame Sumika who is popular in high school for her excellence in the marks and sports. However, she has a secret: she is in love with her classmate Kazama Ushio. Ushio also has a liking to the love between girls, but she hasn't noticed Sumika's feeling and always been refused by other girls. You'll find the translated ones in dynasty scans or livejournal group daily_yuri. They have it there.

Wahaha I can't wait!! Girls with glasses rule! XD I just love the simplicity and the realistic theme of Sasameki Koto. Aaarrrgghhh! I Want to watch the real thing badly!!

And the other one is "Aoi Hana" I've seen this in Lililicious, they have this for download. But I only read a few chapters. Anyway, it's about Fumi Manjoume and Akira Okudaria who were close friends when they were young, but when Fumi moved away, they lost contact. Ten years later, they meet again as high school freshmen. Although they find that things between them have changed, they try to help each other through hard times, and maintaining the new lives they've built without growing apart.

Sorry if I don't have much info. But I'd love to share this with you guys. Anyway, I got it all through anime sites.
Inserted pic is from Sasameki Koto. This is the official poster from their site http://www.sasameki.com/

2 Comments:

  1. scoobz said...
    Mmm yummy! Thanks for the info Chie-san! ^^
    chiE said...
    No Prob.. I got excited too..hehe XD

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online